- • Travel to the 94th floor of John Hancock Center on a high-speed elevator!
- • 360 CHICAGO provides some of the best views in the entire city of Lake Michigan and the iconic Navy Pier.
- IS THIS TOUR FOR ME?
- Experience: Family
- Enjoy activities and tours that are perfect for the whole family
- Style: Guided
- Multiple local tour guides/drivers available throughout your tour/activity
- Group Type: Standard group
- Tour with fellow travelers from all over the world
- Quality: Standard
- Travel with professional guides, enjoy more time at attractions and/or stay at comfortable accommodations
- 360 CHICAGO General Admission
- See Chicago from 1,000 feet above
the Magnificent Mile. Experience unsurpassed views of the city’s famous
architecture, the lakefront, and more.
Conveniently located along Chicago’s famed Magnificent Mile, 360 CHICAGO soars 1,000 feet above Lake Michigan and the city’s majestic skyline to offer visitors the most breathtaking views of downtown Chicago, the lakefront, and four neighboring states. Add to that are interactive technologies like TILT, the new exhilarating angle on Chicago and the enticing 94th floor cafe — you have 360-degrees of all-around entertainment!
- Address: 875 N Michigan Ave, 94th
Floor, Chicago, IL 60611
Phone number: (888) 875-8439
Operating time: year round, 9:00 am – 11:00 pm (last elevator will be at 10:30 pm)
- 360 CHICAGO General Admission
- All personal expenses
- All submitted orders and ticket reservations are final sales. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- You can take a printed copy of your ticket or show your e-ticket to the front desk at the John Hancock Building, 875 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, to enter the observation deck.
- This ticket cannot be used in any tour packages.
- This admission is valid in one year before it is activated.
- This tour/activity is overseen by a select local operator in the region. Upon booking your tour or activity and after receiving confirmation, you will be issued an e-ticket detailing the local operator’s name and contact information. If you require assistance finding a specific tour, please contact us for more information.
- Pricing Info
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
- *Adult: 12 and older
*Child: 3 – 11
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
- 4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- – Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- – Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- – Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- – Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- – Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: