Personal Travel Medicine Clinic
e7 Health provides individualized service to meet our clients’ needs. Let our travel medicine clinic advise you on what travel vaccines and prescriptions are recommended for your trip. All of our travel vaccination recommendations are based on CDC guidelines and protocols.
The next time you ask, “What shots do I need for travel?” we can help. Our travel doctor will not only let you know what travel vaccines are advised for your specific itinerary but will also write for all prescriptions needed, as well as go over food, water and all safety issues.
Travel vaccines an important part of your safety when traveling abroad, especially to the developing world. Visiting a travel medicine clinic is the best way to ensure a safe and enjoyable adventure abroad. Travel vaccines are the first step in this process. We offer same-day and next-day appointments and allow you to book your appointments online.
If you’re looking for a travel medicine clinic in Las Vegas or Chicago, contact us today. We provide travel medicine consultations by reviewing each client’s specific itinerary, previous immunizations, medical history, allergies and contraindications, and then offer the following:
- All appropriate vaccines (based on CDC Guidelines)
- Draw blood titers in house to prove immunity from previous vaccinations or exposures if requested
for medications as indicated,
- Traveler’s diarrhea
- Acute mountain sickness prevention
- Motion sickness prevention
- Official Yellow Fever Exempt Letters for persons with a medical contraindication to yellow fever vaccine
- Insect precautions and insect repellents
- Blood clot prevention for long air flights
- Water and food precautions
- Current outbreaks and health and safety concerns for areas of travel
- Pre-travel checklist
- Skin and wound care
- Swimming and water exposure
- Safety and crime avoidance
- Consular information
- Maps of malaria and yellow fever areas, if appropriate
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: