Turkey travel insurance
Being one step ahead of life, having insurance, makes you advantageous when traveling … We aim to have travel insurance against illness, accidents and mishaps.
What is Travel Insurance?
It is a type of insurance that meets your needs even if you have problems such as illness, accident, loss of suitcases in your domestic and foreign travels and can meet your needs such as supply of medication, treatment and accommodation according to the policy scope you choose.
What should I take into account when buying travel insurance?
You need to determine the start and end date of your policy, what and how the policy will cover, the geographical area of the destination, and if you are going to another country, you need to pay attention to the eligibility of the visa requirements.
What Does Travel Insurance Cover?
The insurance covers the guarantees in your policy. Therefore, you need to include the collateral that you think you may need. Travel insurance coverage and limits may vary between insurance companies. You can create a policy by selecting the company that has the guarantees you want to select.
Travel insurance coverings you can add to your policy:
Accidental death: This coverage covers the risks of the insured’s accidental death. If this guarantee is received, the beneficiary (the person who will benefit from the insurance indemnity) shall be compensated within the limits specified in the policy.
Permanent disability as a result of accident: In the event that the insured becomes permanently disabled partially or completely as a result of the accident, he / she is compensated according to the degree of disability within the limits specified in the policy.
Medical treatment expenses in case of illness or injury during the travel abroad: Hospital, operation and treatment costs incurred in case of illness or accident caused by the insured during his travel abroad or other reasons other than chronic diseases shall be covered under this guarantee.
In case of illness or injury during travel, transfer to an appropriate medical center: In case of illness or injury of the insured, the expenses of ambulance and companion doctor are covered by this guarantee.
Costs for bringing or dispatching emergency medicines: Expenses related to the immediate writing and sending to the insured of the medicines that are not in the place where the insured travels are covered by this guarantee.
Expenses related to the extension of the period of stay due to illness or injury during travel abroad: In case of insured illness or injury outside the country of permanent residence, prolongation of stay outside the country of permanent residence, hotel or other accommodation expenses are documented by the relevant doctor. covered.
In case of extended stay, travel expenses of one of the family members to the hospital location: In case the insured is required to stay in the hospital for more than a certain period, travel expenses to the place of the hospital in the country of residence and travel expenses to the place of the hospital abroad shall be covered under this guarantee.
The costs of returning to the home due to damage that may occur in the insured’s home while traveling: In case of theft of the insured during the travel, forced doors and windows, if the fire or explosion becomes uninhabitable or excessive damage occurs, the return costs are covered under this guarantee.
Emergency return costs due to the death of a close family member during the trip: Emergency return costs due to the death of a close family member during the travel of the insured are covered.
The organization and expenses of the transfer of the funeral to the dormitory during the journey and the return of the accompanying persons: In case of the death of the insured, the expenses related to the transfer of the funeral to the dormitory and the return of the accompanying persons are covered by this guarantee.
Expenses of sending urgent messages in all cases subject to collateral: Expenses related to sending urgent or necessary messages related to the subjects covered by all the above guarantees upon the request of the insured shall be covered under this guarantee.
In case of lost baggage during travel, expenses of sending the insured to his home or destination intended for travel: In case of lost baggage during the travel of the insured, the expenses related to the help of finding the baggage and transportation to the destination shall be covered under this guarantee.
Compensation of delayed baggage on scheduled flights: In case of lost baggage on scheduled flights and if it cannot be found within 24 hours, urgent personal needs are met within the scope of this guarantee provided that the airline’s loss report is provided.
Extra İnformation: A standard travel insurance covers an insurance cover of EUR 30,000. Damages that may occur during your trip, the amount to be paid to you and the services you receive will vary according to the guarantees you determine. Travel insurance coverage also varies by insurance companies and product characteristics. A policy with the right insurance coverage is therefore necessary and important for your comfort. Pass through customs of the country you travel overseas visa overseas output whether the insurance to begin with, then it is valid in the period, which ended with logging in Turkey.
What are Basic Travel Insurance Guarantees?
1. Accidental death guarantee,
2. Permanent disability guarantee as a result of accident,
3. Medical treatment expenses in case of illness or injury during the trip abroad,
4. Expenses of transportation to an appropriate medical center in case of illness or injury during travel,
5. Costs for emergency drug delivery or delivery,
6. Expenses related to the extension of the stay due to illness or injury during travel abroad,
7. Travel expenses of one of the family members to the hospital where the stay is extended,
8. Travel expenses due to damage to the insured’s home while traveling,
9. Emergency return costs due to the death of a close family member during the trip,
10. In case of death during the journey, the organization of the funeral transport and the return of the accompanying persons and expenses,
11. Expenses of sending urgent messages regarding all cases subject to collateral,
12. Expenses of sending the insured to the home of the insured in case of lost baggage during the travel or the destination intended for the travel
13. Compensation of delayed baggage on scheduled flights.
Guarantees that differ by insurance company
General information service: The travel insurance coverage covered by the general information service below is different between insurance companies.
• Giving information to translation agencies,
• Attorney reference,
• Transportation, tariff and transfer information,
• Travel information,
• Embassy and consular information,
• Reservation information,
• Tourist information,
• Giving cash advance in order to meet urgent needs in cases of illness and accident during the holidays abroad,
• Reimbursement of cancellation costs in cases of cancellation of the trip due to death, natural disaster, court testimony call, significant accident and medical observation,
• Organization of legal consultancy needs during the holidays,
• Compensation of theft and theft of the money, check or travel check by the third parties within the framework of the guarantee limits of the policy,
• Covering the body or material damages that the insured can give to third parties as a result of the accident within the coverage limits of the policy.
Take out your travel insurance for a safe and enjoyable holiday. Just fill out the application steps for the best travel insurance offers from Sigortam.net. For best prices, get an offer from Sigortam.net.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: