- • Historic City Chicago
- • The Mother Road
- • Route 66
- • Lake Geneva
- • Harley-Davidson Museum
- • Miller Brewing Company
- IS THIS TOUR FOR ME?
- Experience: Historical
- Encounter rich historical landmarks with expert guides
- Style: Guided
- Multiple local tour guides/drivers available throughout your tour/activity
- Group Type: Standard group
- Tour with fellow travelers from all over the world
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Designed for travelers in good health who are comfortable with light walking or hiking
- Quality: Standard
- Travel with professional guides, enjoy more time at attractions and/or stay at comfortable accommodations
- Accessibility: Not accessible
- Tour does not have wheelchair accessible vehicles/attractions or allow service dogs
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum USD 10.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours that include a service
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay at a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- If the weather condition, war, general strikes and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, the local provider reserve the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
- Pricing Info
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
- *Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays
in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Reservation Info
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
- 4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Terms and Conditions
- – Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- – Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- – Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- – Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- – Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: