- • Motor Museum
- • Niagara Falls
- • Dragon tower
- • Toronto
- • Detroit
- • Cleveland
- IS THIS TOUR FOR ME?
- Experience: Nature
- Get in touch with Mother Earth
- Style: Guided
- Multiple local tour guides/drivers available throughout your tour/activity
- Group Type: Standard group
- Tour with fellow travelers from all over the world
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Designed for travelers in good health who are comfortable with light walking or hiking
- Quality: Budget
- The most affordable tour service and/or accommodation with fast-paced itineraries
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point) and drop-off
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $10.00/day per person)
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, alien card, visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with any available immigrant authorities for detailed requirements.
- Pricing Info
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
- *Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays
in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Reservation Info
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
- 4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
– Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
– Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
– Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
– Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
– Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: