- • New York City
- • Philadelphia
- • Baltimore
- • Washington, DC
- • Niagara Falls
- • Pittsburgh
- IS THIS TOUR FOR ME?
- Style: Guided
- Multiple local tour guides/drivers available throughout your tour/activity
- Group Type: Standard group
- Tour with fellow travelers from all over the world
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Designed for travelers in good health who are comfortable with light walking or hiking
- Quality: Budget
- The most affordable tour service and/or accommodation with fast-paced itineraries
- O’Hare International Airport drop-off service (upon request)
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned motorcoach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and pick-up point
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum $10.00/day per person)
- Starting from today, accommodations of the tour will ALL be upgraded to luxury hotel for FREE.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service.
- Pricing Info
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
- *Price for single occupancy
applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for double, triple, and quadruple occupancy applies when two, three, and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, but may be requested at check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and children/infants.
- Reservation Info
- 1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
- 2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
- 3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
- 4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Terms and Conditions
- – Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- – Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- – Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- – Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- – Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: