- • Chicago Bus tour
- • New York
- • Philadelphia
- • Baltimore
- • Washington DC
- • Niagara Falls
- IS THIS TOUR FOR ME?
- Style: Guided
- Multiple local tour guides/drivers available throughout your tour/activity
- Group Type: Standard group
- Tour with fellow travelers from all over the world
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Designed for travelers in good health who are comfortable with light walking or hiking
- Quality: Budget
- The most affordable tour service and/or accommodation with fast-paced itineraries
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point) and airport drop-off if needed
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $10.00/day per)
- Starting from today, accommodations of the tour will ALL be upgraded to luxury hotel for FREE.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Depending on your arrival time, your hotel room may not be available until the afternoon. Most hotels allow check-in between 1:00pm-3:00pm, however some charge a fee for early check-in. Please check at the hotel desk to see if you may store your luggage at the hotel if you wish to explore the city on your own before check-in.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
- This tour/activity is overseen by a select local operator in the region. Upon booking your tour or activity and after receiving confirmation, you will be issued an e-ticket detailing the local operator’s name and contact information. If you require assistance finding a specific tour, please contact us for more information.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies
when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
– Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
– Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
– Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
– Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
– Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: